Austinite is a series of ammonium nitrate / fuel oil blasting agent products for a variety of blasting applications.
- Austinite 15
- Austine WR 300
- Austinite 7HE
Austinite 15 Benefits
- Contains only high quality industrial grade ammonium nitrate prill
- Optimized fuel ratio for oxygen balanced detonation
- Excellent free flowing handling characteristics
Austinite WR 300 Benefits
- Simply dewater borehole and load the WR300 before water returns
- Provides full borehole coupling
- 10% higher VOD than conventional ANFO
Austinite 7 HE Benefits
- Aluminized ANFO product that produces higher heat of reaction than conventional ANFO.
- 37% higher energy than conventional ANFO.
- Expanded patterns are possible resulting in decrease blasting costs.
Austinite es una serie de productos de agente de chorro de nitrato de amonio / fuel oil para una variedad de aplicaciones de chorro de arena.