For nearly 190 years, Austin Powder Company has been in the business of helping customers break rock safely and efficiently. Our long history reflects the continuous development of new, safer, and more reliable blasting products and innovative technologies that allow us to serve the mining, quarry, and construction operations throughout the world.
AUSTIN BULK TRUCKS
- Auger Trucks
- Blend Auger Trucks
- Pump Trucks without Gassing System
- Pump Trucks with Gassing System
- Combination Trucks - All Bulk Products
- Red Devil - UG Emulsion Manufacturing
- Red D Miner - UG Pump Unit
- Red D Miner - Shaft Sinking Unit
- Red D Miner - Mounted Unit
- Computerized product loading system
- Minimal work crew required
- Smart use of explosives
- Fills hole diameter completely and without gaps regardless of variations in hole diameters
- Boreholes primed with reliable high-energy cast boosters
- Excellent water resistance
- Environmentally responsible
AUSTINITE & HEET
- Bulk Austinite 15 (ANFO blasting agent) and bulk HEET (blends of emulsion and Austinite 15) are augered products for dry or dewatered blastholes that provide a wide range of energy and water resistance to meet many application requirements.
- Bulk Hydromites are emulsions or emulsion blends of microballoon sensitized or oxidizer emulsions with ANFO that provide excellent water resistance and performance to meet many application requirements.
- Hydromite Advance Booster Sensitive Bulk Emulsion is specifically formulated to provide the maximum advance in underground, underwater and other construction blasting applications.• 100% borehole coupling and high energy produce the maximum performance for each blast hole.
- Austinite 15
- HEET 130 (a Hydromite 1100 Blend)
- HEET 150 (a Hydromite 1100 Blend)
- HEET 150 (a Hydrox 503 Blend)
- HEET 50 (a Hydrox 503 Blend)
- Hydromite 3000 Series (microballoon sensitized)
- Hydromite 4000 Series (chemically sensitized)
- Hydromite Advance 120 & 220
- Hydromite Advance 125 & 225
- Hydromite Advance 200 Series
- Good fragmentation and excellent heave provide easy digging muckpiles.
- Energy and water resistance can be adjusted to meet the application demands.
- Bulk HEET loading convenience and the potential for expanded patterns can reduce costs.
- Loading bulk pumpable products can reduce the time needed to load shots increasing efficiency.
- In wet boreholes, Hydromite bulk products are pumped to the bottom of the borehole, displacing the water to providing 100% borehole coupling.
- Chemically sensitized products have a natural density gradient resulting in a higher density at the bottom of the borehole where the energy is needed the most.
- Excellent water resistance and superior resistance to dynamic pre-compression assures performance even in the most critical situations.
- 100% borehole coupling and high energy produce the maximum performance for each blast hole.easy digging muckpiles.
- Hydromite Advance 200 series utilize a food grade mineral oil fuel to provide greater environmental compatibility.100% borehole coupling and high energy produce the maximum performance for each blast hole.