Safety Is Our 1st Priority
- When we have to make trade-offs between Safety and anything else, we choose to be safe.
- We are learning now that Safety includes vigilance about our hygiene practices and our social habits.
- Maintain social distance even if that means slowing down the process.
- Take time to wipe down surfaces touched and wash hands frequently.
- If you or someone in your family at home does not feel well, you must choose to not go to work.
We are Customer Focused
- Our customers are why we are in business.
- Communicate clearly to your customers what Austin is doing to mitigate risk of exposure in this challenging time.
- Share with them the safety statements above.
- Our customers are taking precautions as well and they are counting on us to help them stay productive in the safest way possible.
We Leverage the Power of Family
- Our greatest assets are our people.
- Austin Powder is a family and we take care of each other like we would our own family.
- Be sure you have solid contact information for every person on your team and check in with them daily.
- Use company communication tools to be informed and to relay up-to-date company information to your teams.
- Ask your team members about their families and if they have everything they need.
We Treat Everyone with Respect
- During this time of high anxiety around the globe, it is important we commit to respecting the opinions, values and beliefs of our employees, our customers and our communities around us.
- Let us go above and beyond to show our respect, care for one another and be as thoughtful as possible to get through this period of stress and uncertainty.