Our top priorities are to work safe and to blast safe
So, here at Austin, we begin with helping our customers choose the right product for the specific application. Products such as Austin Powder’s E-Star and Shock-Star Detonators, are critical – not only to achieve maximum environmental control but also for the best fragmentation results possible. And, used with Austin’s Emulex Series gassed emulsions, this level of control results in significant cost savings.
In an internationally competitive environment, having a reliable partner is particularly important. We look after you…
- We stand by you – during the planning of blasting facilities as well as deliveries of the required goods.
- As the main supplier of explosives with a variety of innovative products and the production site at the heart of Europe, we guarantee you absolute security of supply.
- By means of our warehouse and distribution structure all over Austria, we are always near you.
- Our punctuality and flexibility ensure your performance.
- Product Characteristics
- Blast Geometry
- Laboratory/Field Tests
- General Surveying
- ABS (Austin Blasting Software): Computer-aided blast design allows computer simulations and blast design review during the planning stages.
- Laser Profiler (2D, 3D): Provides data to help control blasting safety and environmental effects of blasting.
- QED virtual mining software: A state-of-the-art computerized “virtual mining method” software package helps provide solutions to any customer issues or problems.
- Borehole trajectory/deviation: Hole measurement
- Geologist’s Compass
- Product Performance
- Rock Movement
- Vibration & Airblast
- Video Cameras
- High-Speed Cameras
- Data Acquisition Systems – VOD (Velocity of Detonation)
- Muckpile Distribution
- Laser Profiling
- Photographic Fragmentation Analysis
Przed pracami strzałowymi
W trakcie prac strzałowych
Po pracach strzałowych