Our top priorities are to work safe and to blast safe.
Without blasting, the pipeline industry would be virtually incapable of delivering today’s demand of Natural Gas to homes and businesses.
Our commitment to the industry begins with our commitment to safety. We employ certified blasters, state-of-the-art delivery systems and the safest and highest quality products. We also place great importance on environmental concerns, minimizing or eliminating any environmental impacts.
Advantages of High-Energy Pumpable Explosives:
- Bulk loading from track vehicle or pump truck—go anywhere
- Computerized product loading system
- Minimal work crew required
- Smart use of explosives
- Fills hole diameter completely and without gaps regardless of variations in hole diameters
- Boreholes primed with reliable high-energy cast boosters
- Excellent water resistance
- Environmentally responsible
Every pipeline site presents unique topography, with each stage of the process bringing different requirements, and every day may offer new conditions. Getting the right sized rock, minimizing oversize and fines, is the goal no matter the changing conditions.
So, here at Austin, we begin by helping our customers choose the right product for the specific application. Products such as Austin Powder’s Dual Delay or E-Star Detonators, Emulsion or NG Based Stick Powder, Trench Prime Boosters and Trenchpro Pumpable Explosive are critical – not only to achieve maximum environmental control but also for the best fragmentation results possible. This level of control results in significant trench cost savings.